Below you’ll find some guidelines which everyone is kindly asked to respect at La Genèse:
- By the river, the swimming pool and in the showers the ‘naturalistic costume’ (full nudity) is obligatory.
- Everywhere else inside the fences of La Genèse the mode to be followed is... the naturalistic costume!
- If weather conditions, hygiene or safety demand the wearing of clothes, please choose something sober; loose clothes or sports wear.
- Respect the naturists who feel uncomfortable in the company of people in clothes and leave the following in your suitcase - swimsuit, bikini, g-string and other accessories not necessary at La Genèse. After all appearance is not important and eroticism has nothing to do with naturism.
- Parents, please do your best to teach your children to respect the naturalistic costume, in spite of their inclination to protect or embellish themselves.
SELF RESPECT AND RESPECT OF OTHERS
- Naturism at La Genèse is living freely. In the first place freedom is accepting and respecting the rules that guarantee the freedom of others.
- Safety of our children means the minimal use of motorised vehicles and limiting their speed inside the campsite.
- Teach children their responsibilities when they are riding bicycles inside the campsite to prevent unnecessary accidents.
- Don’t smoke in inappropriate public places and the countryside; and above all: pick up your butts.
- Turn your radio down, both on your pitch and in your car.
- In all circumstances don’t speak too loudly, especially not at night
- Respect the materials and infrastructure of the campsite.
LIVING CLOSER TO NATURE
- Living close to nature also means making sure the environment will not be adversely affected:
- Use the special litter bins to separate your rubbish.
- Respect and care for everything on the campsite
- Respect the river and the beaches, don’t leave any rubbish
- If you smoke, make sure you carry something with you to store your butts
It’s in everyone’s interest to contribute to the continuation of naturism at La Genèse and to guard the important values.
We wish you a pleasant stay at La Genèse!